Stories

The place to be for all your wedding shopping

Wedding season is right around the corner and shady season means outfits, shoes, jewellery, gifts, more outfits, planning and more gifts. It is quite cumbersome to go from one store to another hoping the next one you visit would potentially have something to your liking. This process is also quite hopeless if after an entire day of running around scrounging, you end up liking nothing at all. But there’s something that solves all of these problems. The Shaadi Festival is back for 2019 and like every year, it’s only bigger and better.

We sat down with the lady behind it all, Pooja Agarwal, to discuss how The Shaadi Festival has built an impregnable reputation as Gujarat’s biggest & the most prestigious wedding exhibition providing a one stop solution including fashion accessories & jewellery, designer trousseau, packaging & gifting, décor solutions, wedding planning, honeymoon destination and any other facet of the wedding industry.

When asked about the biggest challenge curating and operating The Shaadi Festival, Pooja said, ‘It’s the aim to always bring something new for our customers. Each year, we seek to get at least 70 percent of new exhibitors while the remaining 30 percent are our loyalists that have remained with us over the years. They also ensure that no one who exhibits anywhere but The Shaadi Festival 3 months prior to the TSF date to maintain exclusivity. So, if you thought this was going to be one of those exhibitions you’ve seen before, you may want to think again!

Having been a pioneer with the exhibition industry in Gujarat, Pooja and Red Events come with an experience of a decade and a half and some brilliant business skills to make The Shaadi Festival your dream come true as a bride and a groom, mothers of the bride and the groom , friends of the bride and the groom or just a well-wisher.

So, there you have it! The event that has been 16 years in the making. Pooja, Red Events and I are pleased to invite you to the 2019 edition of The Shaadi Festival! Happening on the 6th & 7th of September at the YMCA Ahmedabad.

No Comments Found

Leave a Reply